1. I don't work for free
2. I don't work for pocket change.
3. If you can find someone that does why did you contact me in the first place?
4. I don't do collaborations,
5. You cannot use my work in any of you business ideas.
Thank you very much!
production and painting approach to digitapaintingthe production approach vs the painting approach when it comes to digital painting.production and painting approach to digitapainting by leventep
i would like to dedicate this post to emphasize the importance of both these areas. In my opinion an artists should be very clear about practicing and dedicating time to both approaches. But most importantly to keep two different approaches separate. When your in production you do things what ever makes the shot work.When your at home you practice your painting skills to improve as a painter.
So here is how i see these 2 approaches.
1. time, fast paced work for fast moving production
2. realism is achieved easily because you use the element straight away
3.its easier to convey specifics and "WOW" people with a digital image that has a high factor of realism. The viewer sees more detail in context.
1.the skill is not in the painting its about integrating elements and balancing.So it has a lower artistic painters integrity.
2.you bypass practice of certain artistic r